Kaleidofin is a fintech with a focus on the informal sector, we provide solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network andBlume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model. The firm’s latest round was Series B of funding led by The Dell Foundation & The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation inMay 2022. Kaleidofin is recertified as a Great Place to Work from September’22.
The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India’s Most InnovativeWealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task ForceEvent.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com
• Maintaining oversight of the developments in the MFD, RIA, NBFC, digital lending, and account aggregator, to proactively manage the potential regulatory risk exposure of affected divisions/departments and ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed by SEBI / AMFI / RBI / FIU-IND and all other applicable legislations.
• Develop, implement, and maintain regulatory policies/procedures/processes under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms & processing, to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Identifying and assessing Compliance risks in business & operation functions, and their mitigation measures including checks.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate the implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/processes of the organization. Work closely with internal teams to ensure the relevant legal and regulatory requirements are well understood and reflected in the relevant documentation and internal procedures and processes.
• Develop solutions to address specific challenges faced by the business units in regulatory compliance matters including impact assessments. Being the face of the Compliance unit, in discussion with the Product team to ensure all regulatory gaps are addressed and executed as per regulatory requirements. Review new products/ features on the platform and provide sign-off on the control testing reports.
• Responsible for the preparation of reports related to compliance with internal & external stakeholders/parties and submitting updates to senior management on critical compliance issues for immediate attention and escalation.
• Assisting with evaluating telecalls, conducting internal compliance reviews/audits, analyzing investment patterns and preparation of Suspicious Transaction Report (STR), and monitoring activities, of the departments involved. Obtaining data from various departments & review the same before submission for audits/inspection.
• Coordination for Politically Exposed Person (PEP) related customers checks/onboarding and monitoring of PEP customers. Specific responsibilities may include trade monitoring; review of marketing materials and electronic correspondence; employee training; responding to third-party due diligence requests; oversight of service providers; GIPS reporting; risk assessment, preparation for regulatory examinations; etc
• Liaison with the SEBI, AMFI, RBI, SRO, RE's & any other Statutory authorities and support in regulatory Inspection and related activities. Handling regulatory reporting, queries, and ad-hoc requests. Review and Monitoring of Regulator escalated complaints & Ombudsman matters.
• The candidate will be suitably well versed with the appropriate information security responsibilities for the role and is responsible for adhering to them.
• Mandatory work from office hybrid
• Post Graduate in Commerce / Business Admin. / Corporate Secretaryship / Law. Weightage will be given for additional certification in Compliance/Risk Management/Governance/AML.
• 4 - 8 years of professionally qualified experience in relevant banking & financial industry / a registered investment distributor / adviser, with proven track records.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy. Hindi language proficiency is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills with good MS Office knowledge and should be a self-starter and a team player.
• Comfort in taking initiative, with minimal supervision at all levels of the organization.
• Experience in handling Regulatory/Statutory Compliance’s related reporting and requirements
If you fit the bill, write to us at email@example.com