Kaleidofin is a fintech with a focus on the informal sector, we provide solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network andBlume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model. The firm’s latest round was Series B of funding led by The Dell Foundation & The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation inMay 2022. Kaleidofin is recertified as a Great Place to Work from September’22.
The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India’s Most InnovativeWealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task ForceEvent.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com
• Responsible for assessing and evaluating partner organizations and monitoring performance of existing partners.
• Contribute to development of underwriting standards for selection of partners.
• Conduct due diligence & prepare clear and crisp credit notes / documents, working together with senior colleagues.
• Present risk opinion to credit committee and assist with on- boarding of partner organizations.
• On-going monitoring of Kaleidofin partner organizations.
• The candidate will be suitably well versed with the appropriate information security responsibilities for the role and is responsible for adhering to them.
• Mandatory work from office-hybrid
• Ability to write clear and coherent reports in English.
• Financial analysis skills and quick to understand numbers and trends.
• Good skills in Microsoft Excel
• Teamwork and collaborative approach
• Fluent in English, Hindi, and any other Indian / Foreign language(s).
• CA fresher or CA Final Group 1 cleared or CFA freshers.
• Female candidates preferred.
If you fit the bill, write to us at email@example.com