Kaleidofin is a fintech with a focus on the informal sector, we provide solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network andBlume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model. The firm’s latest round was Series B of funding led by The Dell Foundation & The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation inMay 2022. Kaleidofin is recertified as a Great Place to Work from September’22.
The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India’s Most InnovativeWealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task ForceEvent.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com
We are looking for a developer to design and deliver strategic data-centric insights leveraging the next generation analytics and BI technologies. We want someone who is data-centric and insight-centric, less report centric. We are looking for someone wishing to make an impact by enabling innovation and growth; someone with passion for what they do and a vision for the future.
• Be the analytical expert in Kaleidofin, managing ambiguous problems by using data to execute sophisticated quantitative modeling and deliver actionable insights.
• Develop comprehensive skills including project management, business judgment, analytical problem solving and technical depth.
• Become an expert on data and trends, both internal and external to Kaleidofin.
• Communicate key “state of the business” metrics and develop dashboards to enable teams to understand business metrics independently.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across teams to drive data analysis for key business questions, communicate insights and drive the planning process with company executives.
• Automate scheduling and distribution of reports and support auditing and value realization.
• Partner with enterprise architects to define and ensure proposed Business Intelligence solutions adhere to an enterprise reference architecture.
• Design robust data-centric solutions and architecture that incorporates technology and strong BI solutions to scale up and eliminate repetitive tasks.
• The candidate will be suitably well versed with the appropriate information security responsibilities for the role and is responsible for adhering to them.
• Location: Chennai/Bangalore, mandatory work from office - hybrid
• Experience leading development efforts through all phases of SDLC.
• 3+ years experience designing Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions and working on developing meaningful visualizations.
• Ability to handle complex data structures and have strong command on Writing Complex DAX function, Power Query, Power Apps.
• Experience in Building Power BI Data Model, Dashboard & Reports using various Chart, Slicer, Pivot and Custom Visuals.
• Strong command on Power bi / Tableau is a must.
• Hands on experience in SQL, data management, and scripting (preferably Python).
• Strong data visualization design skills, data modeling and inference skills.
• Hands-on and experience in managing small teams.
• Financial services experience preferred, but not mandatory.
• Strong knowledge of architectural principles, tools, frameworks, and best practices.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate and collaborate with alllevels of the organization.
If you fit the bill, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org