Kaleidofin is a fintech with a focus on the informal sector, we provide solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network andBlume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model. The firm’s latest round was Series B of funding led by The Dell Foundation & The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation inMay 2022. Kaleidofin is recertified as a Great Place to Work from September’22.
The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India’s Most InnovativeWealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task ForceEvent.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com
We are seeking extremely smart & independent developers who are gung-ho about building largescale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
• Build large scale, highly available, fault tolerant data analytics platforms & data pipelines that horizontally scale and can support advanced analytics including modelling and machine learning.
• Lead design and development of products by collaborating/influencing business and data science teams.
• Independently own components and co-own applications with a small team of developers
• Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents,(peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance.
• Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
• The candidate will be suitably well versed with the appropriate information security responsibilities for the role and is responsible for adhering to them.
• Location: Chennai/Bangalore, mandatory work from office-hybrid model
• 5+ years of experience in software product development and delivery
• Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
• All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
• Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
• Strong grasp of CS fundamentals like OS, algorithms and excellent problem- solving abilities.
• Prior experience in building and supporting highly scalable & resilient databases, warehouses, data pipelines etc and co-ordination with data scientists in consumption for analytics.
• Have strong data engineering knowledge and cloud development exposure.
• Proficiency in python
• Proficiency in both RDBMS (Mysql preferred) and NoSql datastores
• Spark, Cassandra, AWS data pipeline stack (Athena, S3, Glue data catalog etc.), Airflow etc are technologies you have used.
• Very comfortable with data lakes, warehouses, and ETL/ELT paradigms
• Worked in an agile development environment.
• Basic knowledge of statistical analysis, mathematical modelling and machine learning
• Experience Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in an agile workplace.
• Develop high quality code with strong unit/integration tests. Comfort with test-driven development is a plus.
• Comfortable with exploring proven open-source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few.
• Proficiency in SQL, Python, Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development will be a good plus.
If you fit the bill, write to us at email@example.com