Kaleidofin is a fintech with a focus on the informal sector, we provide solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network andBlume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model. The firm’s latest round was Series B of funding led by The Dell Foundation & The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation inMay 2022. Kaleidofin is recertified as a Great Place to Work from September’22.
The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India’s Most InnovativeWealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task ForceEvent.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com
• Lead and mentor a team of data scientists/analysts
• Provide analytical insights by analyzing various types of data, including mining our customer data, review of relevant cases/samples, and incorporation of feedback from others.
• Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis, testing, and measurement approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues.
• Produce intelligent, scalable, and automated solutions by leveraging Data Science skills.
• Work closely with Technology teams on development of new capabilities to define requirements and priorities based on data analysis and business knowledge.
• Developing expertise in specific areas by leading analytical projects independently, while setting goals, providing benefit estimations, defining workflows, and coordinating timelines in advance.
• Providing updates to leadership, peers and other stakeholders that will simplify and clarify complex concepts and the results of analyses effectively with emphasis on the actionable outcomes and impact to business.
• The candidate will be suitably well versed with the appropriate information security responsibilities for the role and is responsible for adhering to them.
• Location: Chennai/Bangalore, mandatory work from office-hybrid
• 4+ years in advanced analytics, statistical modelling, and machine learning.
• Best practice knowledge in credit risk - strong understanding of the full lifecycle from origination to debt collection.
• Well-versed with ML algos, BIG data concepts, and cloud implementations
• High proficiency in Python and SQL/NoSQL
• Collections and Digital Channels experience a plus
• Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality and a creative approach to problem solving
• Takes personal ownership, Self-starter- ability to drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas, and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge, and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG, HIVE)
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred.
If you fit the bill, write to us at email@example.com