Kaleidofin is a fintech with a focus on the informal sector, we provide solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network andBlume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model. The firm’s latest round was Series B of funding led by The Dell Foundation & The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation inMay 2022. Kaleidofin is recertified as a Great Place to Work from September’22.
The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India’s Most InnovativeWealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task ForceEvent.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com
• Lead a team of partner growth managers across the region and shall be responsible for prospecting and sourcing suitable business partners who shall originate business through the Kaleidofin platform for associate lender partners.
• Conduct a field due diligence of these partners, guide the team to prepare credit notes to present to the credit committee within expected timelines.
• Build and manage the business pipeline for high growth and scale on the platform.
• Support Process Excellence team, Credit team in day to day functions wherever needed.
• Manage the portfolio of the regions and enforce commercially agreed terms and ensure compliance to the company policies and regulatory guidelines.
• Assist in the cross sell of the company’s products and contribute to the company’s profitability and growth.
• S/He shall be in a team leader role and a part of the leadership team at Kaleidofin. This is a challenging opportunity for financial services market professionals to play a pivotal role in Kaleidofin’s journey in achieving its mission to propel the informal banking segment in achieving their financial goals.
• The candidate will be suitably well versed with the appropriate information security responsibilities for the role and is responsible for adhering to them.
• Location: Delhi / Mumbai, remote and travel to HO (Chennai) as & when required.
• Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional qualification
• Minimum 15 years work experience in the financial services sector
• Connects at senior level in the NBFC sector
• Good understanding of NBFC’s and their business models
• Background / basic understanding retail lending and related processes
• Basic understanding of financial reports of financial institutions
• Adequate understanding of RBI Guidelines related to – lending, third party outsourcing, NBFC’s related guidelines, Business Correspondent / Co lending business.
• Basic understanding of the securitization / direct assignment and related regulations
• Be an out of the box thinker.
• Have an ability to continuously look for blockers and figure out ways to remove them.
• Wear the hats of Risk, Compliance, Operations with ease, drive business and take decisions always keeping this balance.
• A leader who is willing to take responsibility and ownership of the business targets and the team and deliver.
• A team leader who celebrates the success of each team member and is a mentor and guide to bring out the best in each team member.
• A good communicator with negotiation and conviction skills with an ability to continuously engage with business partners in order to create a win-win and build the business.
• A collaborator who will be able to work across cross- functional teams within Kaleidofin and with the business partners / their vendors to drive business.
If you fit the bill, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi / Mumbai